Saturday, January 29, 2011

n__n v

today come update again ...
erm...dunno wanna say what larhh
just make it short and simple

today whole day i was been so busy...
helping my mum to do housework
including cleaning the kitchen and toilets...x(
then clean up my room
and also moping the floor..

erm...then help my mum cover her white hair..
know what i mean the lah....

then finally can have some rest ady..
but then my dad ask me to help him do documents
then that time i was like WALAO!
but cant reject lah..

at last i have time to update my blog...
2molo i nid to be promoter again
at the petrol station promote Revive isotonic..
but no need talk de..just keep pouring and serve ppl
meaning, keep ask ppl to drink lah..
erm..because my friend cant work on 2molo
ao i nid replace him ... : )
anyway... that job quite easy de lah
easier than be promoter in supermarket lurh x)
haha... that's all for today
and still got few more days then cny ler
hapi happy xD
but not like those kids de happy feelings..

=) byee

No comments:

Post a Comment