Thursday, July 15, 2010

im back again

oh yes~ im back once again..to update my blog
today i have many things to share here

well...lets just start with today bah =)

Erm...today whole day stay at dewan for the seminar Sejarah..
well..i dont really like Sejarah for some reason..
i guess some of you out there also dont like it..
but what to do?? haizz..

but now at least i know how to answer Paper 2 without passing blank paper xD

And this few days very busy.... last sunday joined the kem kepimpinan ketua tingkatan
as i am going to be the leader of my class and transform it like never before...hahahah!!!

okay.... i wont mention about the Camp...cos nothing special about it..
except for Jungle/River trekking , BBQ and bla bla...

For those who got go that day sure know how interesting is the jungle trekking larh ^^

and also im busy on The Seni Project..now only doing final rush...
haha...whatever

Then, as what i said... im busy this whole month i think....
cos there will be many upcoming events and projects
and one of the events is of course My school's " CARNIVAL DAY"

Carnival Day??? 
Yes! you heard me right!
my school's is once again organizing the carnival day again...=)
and i managed to sell things on that day
so now me and my classmates are still discussing and planning..
Hope it wont be a failure , No no!! is must SUCCESS!!

okok...that's all i guess i can write here...
cos i cant finish all in a time...


and one last thing...
I am so disappointed and sad 
because...i cant join the school's singing competition 
its organized by Persatuan Bhs.Cina..

But too bad, because im too over busy 
i have no time to prepare songs and things like that..
the ending date for registration is TODAY!!!
omg!! i dint prepare songs at all...damn!!
the competition and finals and bla bla..
is on 24/ 7 if im not mistaken..

haiz...final year in school jor also cant participate...
kinda sad...and i know my fans and supporters
and friends and cousin sis..and all my 爱凤 kem members
will be very disappointed on me..=[

P/S: Sorry guys, i already tried my best to participate, 
        i knew i already promise you all..
       but i am very sorry..
       specially to my brother..Sorry =[ x10000


No comments:

Post a Comment