Tuesday, November 10, 2009

okok...cukup liao...enuf!!!

very fuc**** bad mood... today
wat the h*** is happening to the world huh??
why cant it just let human to live wihout stress and worries >.<

2day me and my frenz at first we chit-chatting very shuang geh...
but while later, tat yee wen come over my fren's beside and  = = (duno wana say abt it)
then they started argue argueeee... like SH! T ! o0o
diu la..tat yee wen..then started to be crazy..wayar alll putus jor....argrhhh
simply take a book and hit zhen yeap(my fren) ..
but my fren never defends back..he just let her hit...
if i were him..i sure hit that YEE WEN until she cry and apologize to me!
such a RUDE gal even seen! ohhh.. goshh~

ok..today when wan fang xue..that time
The rain starts to fall very heavily..
me and zhen yeap run like a people who escapes from the prison..(haha)
then we both whole body WET.!

and now guest what...??/
IM sick already...hahahaha
i knew it will happen...
but not serious sick la...
just fever...100% not H1N1

No comments:

Post a Comment