Friday, November 6, 2009

g0 swim~ and bad mood also

day went swimming..and oh yes...that's her that i mentioned..
not my gf la..just a fren okay...haha..watever..


Haiz...just now got her pic geh...
who knows she wants me to delete it..
so sad..cant post it ...


quite boring lor today at school...
and that MR.WONG..say cant play any games jor..!!!
then wat to do in school o..just sleep??? = =

ok say back to the point.. evening just went swiming
and erm...like tat lor..nothing special

Haiz..this few days keep on bad mood-ing..
my gf..wants me back..but what should i do
should i accept back her..or how
i reli very fan leh..regarding of this question
i reli reliii don wan get hurt jor..
i had enuf of it..
but she wan me back leh..
haiz...duno laa.....=X




                                                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment