Monday, July 2, 2012

My feelings

Wow. this time im back to update again..

I was shocked when i know that a girl that im waiting for SO LONG,,
finally have a new boyfriend!

At first, i don't believe it,,
but then i realize is real!!
i can't accept it..
but i have no other choice but to accept the reality.

This time i finally gave up on waiting her,,
well. i guess is time to entirely give up on her..

~ Allow me to write in mandarin ..

看来,,是时候成全和祝福他们了..
虽然我不能拥有她..
但,,,能够看到自己爱的人找到了属于她自己的幸福
虽然有点不甘心,,可是我也为他们感到高兴. :)

所谓. 看到你爱的人幸福,,
才是最大的幸福..




I am single, i feel so lonely actually...
hmm.. the feelings is very hard to be explained


Hope this year i would find my love..
i know my true love is waiting for me somewhere

I wont give up!




 Okay , i think thats all for now
i will end my post with the best wishes and blessing to my friend and also was my ex girlfriend..

Wish you ' hang fuk ' and hope he will be better than me..
hope he will treat you better than i do..
;)

No comments:

Post a Comment