Saturday, March 31, 2012

IM BACK!! :D

Yeah guyss! after few months of abundance of this blog.
im finally back today.. :D

Well, mainly is due to busyness of my studies!
as i promised that i'll update it very frequent BUT at last
i broke my promise! haha.. nvm lah
im back and here to apologize to my every blog reader ^^


Okay.. last few months i was quite busy with assignments and exam
omg .. and now its sem break!
but still many revisions to be done..
anyways.. still need to have some time to relax myself !

Yesterday i went to the dental clinic for a small surgery,
its because of my so called ' wisdom teeth' is growing
but got some major problem while growing..
so need to do surgery to give some space to grow..
erm.. if those who are around my age or elder than me
around 19 or 22 ++ they might know what i meant...
it's really painful i might say..
Well.. everyone will need to face it..


 Lastly. i finally know that she don't love me anymore..
and made me understand everything
after 2 years of waiting and i finally get an answer..
now she only says that she will be my best friend..
well.. at least we still can be friends
this time after knowing the answer...
at first i was quite sad and cant accept it..
but after awhile i feel happy
because she's still my best friend...
that means.. i dint really lost everything..
and finally i gave up on her
i felt more relief now.. :)

To wait her for 2 years is really suffering
but i still persist of waiting her
this proves that how much i loved her
BUT .. too bad she din't know how to appreciate it!
I even did sometime more insane !
as all of you might think i am..
Guess what? i posted that i swear to god i love her
on my facebook's profile!
 many ppl think that i too loved her
but still one word ' TOO BAD'

Ok lahh.. i think that's all for now
Have a nice weekends.. and APRIL FOOL TMR!! xDD
Byeee ! :DD

No comments:

Post a Comment