Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Regrets and stressful

Im back to update my blog again..
i know its been quite a long while since the last post..
now im back again.. =)

okay..
what should i say leh ?
many things had changed and happened during this few months
and its not all of them are positives ones..

started to feel that i studied the wrong course now..
sighhh... decided to change to another course../.\
i really dont know what to do now...
regrets are useless.. !
just deal with it .. i guess =(

and recently i was not feeling very well...
operated my lung last week.. awhhh T.T
oh my goddd ><
then... now okay le.. i guess ?

And about relationships hor...
errrmm... the only one im still waiting is
'may juan' ... haizzz..

waited her for almost 2 years le..
now still waiting...
i duno still can wait until when... /.\


hmm... think positively bah =))
i believe that some day i will get her back.

and for my cousin sis and my friends out there
who are siting for their spm examinations

I wish you guys... ' Good Luck and All The Best! ' :)

LOL. suddenly miss my secondary school life... -.-





No comments:

Post a Comment