Tuesday, April 19, 2011

weeeeeee~~~ i passed my driving test ^^

Today morning 8.30am , my instructor came to fetch me
and that time his car already have 6 of his student inside
also same like me.... having our most important and nervous exam!!
haha... when i enter the car , my nervousness had decreased 50 percent..
i also dun know why wil like tat .... haha xD

anyway... reached the driving institute around 9.30am
then after all the bla bla blaaaaa......
then we are on "sesi 2" which means 11.30am oni start exam
wah...gan jeong sibehh gan jeong...
then i get the number and its 6.. hoho good

well.. the good thing is... everything goes smoothly during my test..
the car serves me well... and smooth
and that boost up my confidence again...
then finally after the " Naik bukit , Side parking and 3-point turn is done
my heart is finally calm and relieve ..

then the most awful thing was
i waited 4 hours for On The Road test...
after we go eat come back ady still not our turn
sibehh sien lurhh...keep waiting and waitinggggg...
at last finally around 3.30 its my turn!
then i went in to the car. and
Everything went smoothly as well...
so happy after i finish every task...
then all of us share our thoughts
anyway... damn happy that i pass
everything settle... no more worries
One of my friend failed Naik bukit...
haiz... sad ... but i can say some cars reli got some problem
and maybe he is the unlucky one to get the car...

Still one last word....HAPPY !!! xDD

No comments:

Post a Comment