Wednesday, July 22, 2009

durian eating contest wif family , class deco

well, due to some busyness for the last few days
so i dint update my blog..haha
anyway,im now back to update my bloggie xD
so oh yea..today my cousin say wan contest
about eating durian..??? huh durian arh
i never competition before worr..=D
so nvm..let's giv it a try

Conclusion

i win 2 rounds
cousin win me alot ... T.T




ok..stop this durian thing..busuk punya thing
dont really like durian.coz the smell of it..
i was promoted to be the class's decorator
haha..so that's why i was so busy this few days
coz my school have a class decoration contest
the decoration is at the notice board
hope my class can win nohh..=D
wish me luck..^^V

skip skip ~~~~
last few days i took some photos for fun nahh

wat would u do inside there??



my pen..= =

By Wei Xiong

ok bye

No comments:

Post a Comment